Friday, July 9, 2010

Australia






View Larger Map

The reason why I choose is this country is that I spent the longest time in abroad.
The capical city is Canberra even if many people think Sydney is a capital city.

I heard that why Caberra was selected as the capital city.
At that time, Sydney and Melbouren were the most envelopted cities among all cities in AUS. Many citizens thought they needed a capital. Both people in their cities insisted each city should be a capital. Finally, Canberra which is located between both cities was named as catipal city. However, you know, actually Sydney is nearer from Canberra than Melbouren.

The season of AUS now is Winter. When I stayed there, I felt that four season exist a day in AUS. Early morning is like winter, late morning is like spring or autumn, and daytime is like summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment